Wednesday, February 23, 2011

News..

Just a few things, since I thought I should update my blog.

I have a show booked April 2 2010 as my first of the season. It will be at Windham High School (saturday, 9-3) This is a pretty good craft show in the spring! 2 Gyms full of crafters! I will have my torch there and be doing demonstrations throughout the day.

I have a list of other shows I am looking into, but have not settled on any just yet. I am in the process of getting a new job, and do not want to book too many shows if it does not work with my new schedule. It's a bit of a pain, but it must be done this way for now.

Other than that, I have gotten some great feedback about my new bracelets from people who basically rip it off my wrist and want to know where I got it! Good news!!! I even had an interview that the lady stopped mid sentence, and apologized, but she just could not go on with out seeing my bracelet! haha.

Noah turned 10 this week (today is his actual b-day.) The Party Sunday was a success, and they whole family enjoyed Dave and Busters in Providence RI on Saturday. I'd say that he had a pretty cool B-day, and he said it was "the most awesome ever". I am happy with that! Now what to do for the 12 year old in may.... hummm

Ok just a pic and I am gone! This set is on Artfire, Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment