Friday, March 4, 2011

Finders Keepers!

Many of you have asked : Jaci where can I buy your stuff???? Well now, I have more to add to this!
As you may already know other than shows, I have listing on Artfire, I always take special requests via e-mail and I have some work in a small gallery in Stafford Springs CT (Flights of Fancy).

Now I have one more option to add to the list!
Edit to add:
STONECRAFT COTTAGE HAS CLOSED AS OF 10/31/11
Stonecraft Cottage (click for link)
It is on Rt 6 in Bolton CT. Minutes from Manchester. It is directly south of Munsons chocolates, across from the gas station on Rt 6. It is a little white building with parking in the back. Stop in and check it out!
What is great about this gift shop is that it has amazing hand made gifts, and a full bead room with class room! This means you can buy my beads, buy my jewelry, and sign up to take a class all in the same spot! If you would like something special in the store, just ask Cathy or Viki! They will be sure to let me know! I plan on loading up the bead room with lots more beadies soon!

There are lots of plans this summer for events, artist appearances, classes and even a saturday flea market! They also own a clam shack restaurant right next door, (open seasonally) so come hungry!
The shop is also working on their online store, which will carry everything in the store currently! So Check it out!

Lets re-cap:
BEAD ROOM (with great prices)
GREAT HANDMADE GIFTS
JEWELRY CLASSES (and more)

310 Hopriver Rd (Rt 6)
 Bolton, CT 06043


View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment